mistaken confessions
Saturday, May 22, 2010
I havent been updating my blog [ properly ]
for awhile now .
Im trying to find myself in th middle of my teenage years
and all this confusion is in th air i breathe .
So yeah ,
excuse my absence from th cyber world .
Even my Twitter is dead -.-
I used to WANT to know about people and their lives
and then i would compare mine with theirs .
I'll get jealous if theirs is so much better or
I'll smirk at their downfall .
I guess I've grown from tht and i really just CANT BE BOTHERED
about what people wanna show off about on their blogs ,
be it their new boyfs or " high-classed" places they went to during th day
or better yet , boast about how popular they are .
I love blogs which are generally genuine and briefly talk about their day
but you can see tht they're really just jotting down their thoughts and not trying
to sound bitchy .
Thts one of th reasons i decided to take a break from blogging .
I wanna really think if i was just blogging to show off to people or
do it for personal reasons .
I've decided to change my link and link only th blogs i would actually visit .
& i will only blog as and when i want .
Im not gonna let people force me into updating this thing ,
cause yeah , it's MY blog .
Enough blabbering .
Im gonna put some random pictures , for some motivation (: