
Had Futsal today .
Dad woke me up so early in th morning and yesterday i slept at 2am -.-
LOLOLOLOLOL .
Hyperactive right now .
and its 1.3Oam and its a school day tomorrow .
Dee is on th fone right now and we're catching up on old times [:
Mohan is currently updating me on th Chelsea match .
HAHA [:
Cute ah he ehhh ?
I REAAAAAALLLLY dont wanna be in school :/
When can i just chilll ...
jengjengjenggggg !
Dee and me are talking about kenings right now .
LOL , awkward .
nike terbalek[s] .
LOLOLOLOL .
and now we're talking about misai's .
LOLOLOLOL .
We are extreamly random .
I likeeeee [:
HAHAHA .
I think i should go to sleep now -.-
Before i cant get up tomorrow .
[ h ] is meeting me tomorrow morning .
Wheeeeee ~
I told ya , im hyperactive !
2Ss & 1 R tomorrow [:
Off to bed .