Saturday, February 20, 2010
Oh and yeah , wanna know what ?
Most of my friends , get to go out after school .
And they go out to Orchard to shop .
There's some who goes out every weekend .
and they're not doing so bad in class .
& ALL are from Sec 4 Express and are NOT malays .
So im not that bad y'know cause i CANT do that .
It's so difficult for me to go out .
And I dont see th point in asking cause th answer is always NO .
Im not even asking to go out until so late or every week but after school , going out to eat or just chill is like .... I dont know wht to say .
Im seriously like all crammed up .
Watching soccer is like UNBELIEVABLE for me .
I wont try anymore .
Really .